GRID 6 SC – RACE 2 – mirror
Race 2 of 9. 7 reps of squats must be performed by each gender in each quadrant… moving down the GRID.
All players enter the GRID and lift the respective male and female barbells in Quadrant One – either one player may lift the barbell, or their gender-specific teammates may ‘rack’ the bar for the working player. If the teammates rack the bar, the first rep must start from an upright and locked position. Only one player may touch the barbell during a rep.
Once the barbell leaves the ground, it may not touch the ground until all work by both gender groups is complete in the 4th quadrant. If the barbell is dropped before work is complete, the entire team must return to behind the start line at the same time before returning to the barbells and picking up where they left off.
Each quadrant requires a certain amount of reps to be completed before moving on. Both male and female groups must complete that number of reps within each quadrant. Once both genders are complete, they may move the barbell to the next quadrant. Males may not move before females and vice versa. Reps do not have to be synchronized between males and females
ELEMENTS BY DIVISION
- Players may begin their first repetition by performing a squat clean
- Player must hold barbell in the front rack position at all times
- Elbows must be in frontal plane relative to barbell at all times
- Player descends into a squat until the hip crease is below the horizontal plane of the top of the knees
- The repetition is counted when Player returns to
fully standing position
hips are fully open
knees locked out
heels on the ground